- visitors to our websites;
- people who use our services.
To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us:
- OAG will only collect information that it believes to be relevant and required to understand the customer’s requirements and to conduct OAG’s
- OAG will use customer information to provide customers with better customer services and products.
- OAG may pass customer information between the OAG companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- OAG will not disclose customer information to any external organisation unless OAG have customer consent or are required by law or have previously informed the customer.
- OAG may be required, from time to time, to disclose customer information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or OAG’s regulators but OAG will only do so under proper authority.
- OAG aim to keep customer information up-to-date.
- OAG maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to customer information by unauthorised parties.
- All OAG companies, or OAG staff and all third parties with permitted access to customer information are specifically required to observe OAG’s confidentiality obligations.
You have a legal right to see any information we hold about you. Provision of this information is subject to a £10 administration fee. Please send requests for this information to: Group Risk andCompliance, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 7RR.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. To do so, please write to: Group Risk and Compliance, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 7RR or call us on 0161 975 3344 (call charges apply).
Some of the cookies we deploy are essential to make our site work. Other cookies we use help to improve the site content for visitors by showing us how you use our site and also helps to re-target you with promotions when visiting other sites or platforms.
Types of cookie
There are two types of cookie which we use when you navigate any of our online areas.
Session Cookies – these will be stored on your computer or device for as long as your browsing lasts and is deleted once the browser is closed. These cookies can also be used to validate security or confirm when you are logged in to a secure area.
Persistent Cookies – also known as stored or permanent cookie, these are stored on your computer or device until it expires or when the user deletes it. These cookies are used to re-target products to you on other websites or platforms such as Facebook. They can also be used store preferences when logging on to our website
What these cookies are used for and how we class them The International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories for the UK details four categories.
Strictly Necessary – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
Performance – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
Functionality and profile – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
Targeting – These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests on other sites as well as ours. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns Below is a list of where the cookies our Group sites deploy, or related pages on other platforms, come from and how they can be classed.
|Where do our cookies come from|
|Cookies left by Group websites||Strictly necessary, Performance|
|Live chat Services||Strictly necessary, functionality|
|You Tube||Performance, functionality|