Will 2016 be lucky for you? Need a wellbeing treat to kick off your NY? If you want the answer to be yes and yes, then enter our first competition of the year to win a wellbeing treat of your choice worth up to £100.
It’s free to enter, simply share or retweet the competition on our Harrington Brooks Facebook and/or Twitter pages, then follow us and tell us how you’d treat yourself before the closing date of 29th January 2016. Terms & conditions apply. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 1st February 2016.
What wellbeing treat will you chose? A massage, health check or collection of fitness equipment? Quarterly membership to a gym, an exercise bike, some new sports gear or trainers?
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Chose a wellbeing treat you’d like to get your hands on and get ready to tell us in just a few well chosen words.
Step 2 – Don’t keep it to yourself. Share or retweet the competition on our Harrington Brooks Facebook and/or Twitter pages, then follow us and tell us how you’d treat yourself. The closing date is midnight on 29th January 2016 so don’t muck about. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions: £100 wellbeing treat
Social media competition to win a wellbeing treat of the winner’s choice up to the value of £100. The £100 will be provided to the winner as vouchers of their choice.
We’re giving one social media user the chance to win a wellbeing treat of their choice, subject to a maximum spend / cost of £100. As long as the cost of the wellbeing treat is not greater than £100, the winner is eligible to choose any wellbeing treat they wish. There is one prize available.
Disclaimers may apply prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the requested treat could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level
How to enter:
1. To enter and be eligible to win the competition, participants must tell us how they’d treat themselves, then share or retweet the competition on our Harrington Brooks Facebook and/or Twitter pages. They must also follow us before the closing date of 29th January 2016. Terms & conditions apply.
3. The competition opens at 5pm on 21st January 2016 and closes at midnight on 29th January 2016.
4. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 1st February 2016.
5. The winner will be notified via social media by 2nd February 2016.
6. The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
7. The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only. The prize of £100 will be supplied in vouchers of the winner’s choice.
8. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 1st March 2016 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
10. The winner’s details and chosen wellbeing treat will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
11. Employees of The One Advice Group directly involved with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
12. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age. Winners may be asked to verify their age and address.
13. The entrant agrees that The One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the competition;
- technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside The One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit The One Advice Group’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this competition is The One Advice Group, which incorporates Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.