As classes around the country are now back in session, we’re having our own school-themed prize draw! We want to see your brilliant school snaps – whether they’re embarrassing throwbacks of mullets, flares and bowl cuts or more recent photographs of your family with their school-related tears, tantrums and exam joy. We want to share them all. It’s easy peasy and free to enter!
- If you’re using Twitter, follow us and retweet our pinned prize draw post. Then use the hashtag #HBSchoolSnaps to send us a school picture
- On Facebook, like our page and comment on the pinned post with your school picture
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 25.09.2016. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 26.09.2016.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, retweet our pinned prize draw post and use the hashtag #HBSchoolSnaps to share what your best school picture. To enter on Facebook, comment on the relevant prize draw post with your photograph.
Step 3 – Share, follow, retweet, like and remember to submit your entries before the closing date on Sunday September 25th 2016. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: #HBSchoolSnaps
Social media prize draw to win Tesco vouchers worth £25.
We’re giving social media users four chances to win £25 worth of Tesco vouchers. There is one prize available for each of our winners. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
How to enter:
- To enter and be eligible to win our prize draw, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet and use the hashtag #HBSchoolSnaps. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 25.09.2016. Terms, conditions and eligibility apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooksorwww.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The competition opens at 10:00 on 07.09.2016 and closes at 23:59 on 25.09.2016.
- Four winners will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 26.09.2016.
- The winners will be notified via social media by 00:00 on 03.10.2016.
- The winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winners will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only per winner.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative(s) will be offered.
- If the winners fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 03.11.2016 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winners’ details will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- All entries containing unlawful, obscene, offensive or objectionable material will be disqualified.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the competition and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the competition;
- technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is the One Advice Group, which incorporates Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.