Thank you to all our customers who have provided some great positive feedback and constructive comments regarding the new My Online Account service which Harrington Brooks launched on 8th April.
Since the launch of My Online Account, visits to the dedicated customer area have increased by 540% in the space of just 1 week. We are really pleased that you find it so helpful and you can use it at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Many of you have also commented about how useful the video tutorial is in helping you to make the most use of and navigate around the new area, understand what information is available and how to access it within your own personal account.
There are loads of reasons to visit the My Online Account area regularly as it’s designed to give you, our customer, better access to information about your plan and provide greater visibility about your payments, creditor information / balances and important income and expenditure details.
Not only is it important to keep this information up to date so that we can ensure your plan runs smoothly, but as many of you have fed back, it’s great to be able to see your debts coming down with each payment you make. Great peace of mind!
Did you know that you can also use the My Online Account area to?
- View and update or amend your address and contact details
- Add or amend your email address – don’t forget to add your mobile number if we don’t already have it
- Request a call or chat live to an adviser
- Request that your statements be provided my email – go paperless
- View and amend information about any budget, income and expenditure changes that you may be experiencing
- Check that creditor references are all correct and up to date – essential for efficient payments to creditors
- Make additional payments and set up direct debits
- Track and view transactions
- Request a pre paid envelope
- Request advice about possible legal issues and state benefits
- Earn £100 in Tesco Vouchers by referring a friend
- And access to discount codes that provide money off your shopping
View screen cast explaining these features further
Please keep visiting the My Online Account area regularly to keep track of your plan and payment activity and we’ll make sure you are kept up to date with useful news and advice.
My Online Account – it’s our way to help you countdown to becoming debt free.