We can’t wait to celebrate Easter this year. So we decided to spread some of the egg-citement with all of you! For our April prize draw and a chance to win one of two £50 Tesco Gift Cards, tell us how much you think the regular retail price of a typical Easter egg was in 1972. Don’t be a chicken – It’s easy peasy and free to enter.
- If you’re using Twitter, follow us and retweet our pinned prize draw post. Then use the hashtag #HBEgghead to answer our question.
- On Facebook, like our page and comment on the pinned post with your answer.
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 30.04.2017. Two winners will be chosen at random in an independent prize draw, which will take place on Monday 1st of May.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, retweet our pinned prize draw post and use the hashtag #HBEgghead to tell us how much you think a typical Easter egg cost in 1972. To enter on Facebook, comment on the pinned prize draw post with your answer.
Step 3 – Share, follow, retweet, like and remember to submit your entries before the closing date at 23:59 on Sunday April 30th 2017. Good luck!
We are giving two eligible prize draw entrants the chance to win £50 worth of Tesco Gift Cards. There is one £50 prize available per winner. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter and be eligible to win in our prize draw, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet and use the hashtag #HBEgghead. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 30.04.2017. Terms, conditions and eligibility apply.
- The channels you must use are Facebook or Twitter
- The prize draw opens at 14:00 on 03.04.2017 and closes at 23:59 on 30.04.2017.
- Two winners will be chosen at random in an independent draw.
- The winners will be announced and contacted on social media.
- The winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winners will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize per winner only.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative(s) will be offered. The terms and conditions relating to the redemption and the use of the Tesco Gift Card apply, are featured on the rear of the card, and are available to view here.
- If a winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 29.05.2017 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd is part of the One Advice Group Ltd. The winners give consent for their name and entry to be published on all One Advice Group digital and social media accounts, including websites in the Group, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- All entries containing unlawful, obscene, offensive or objectionable material will be disqualified. Entries should not contain any logos that would breach copyright laws.
- By entering, you give consent for your entry to be shared on all One Advice Group digital media channels.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the prize draw and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address. If your entry contains a person under the age of 16, legal consent must have been acquired by the entrant.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
– the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
– technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
– any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is the One Advice Group, which incorporates Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.