Amazon’s trusty home companion, the Echo Dot, can be a barrel of laughs around the house but did you know it can also help save you money?
They have the ability to help reduce your household bills by turning off the heating at a certain time or switching off your washing machine once you’ve used it. They can also keep track of the weather forecast before turning on your sprinklers to water the garden which can help to reduce your water bills.
They also have the capability to order you an Uber or even your usual order from your local takeaway by using Just Eat.
We’ve got one of these Amazon Echo Dots to giveaway. To be in with a chance of winning we want to know what it is you would ask our Amazon Echo Dot to help save you money. Be quick as this month the closing date is Friday 11th August.
It’s free to enter; all you have to do is follow us on our Harrington Brooks Twitter Account or like us our Harrington Brooks Facebook Page. Then tell us what question you would ask Amazon Echo Dot to save you money – it’s that simple.
Terms & conditions apply.
The winner will be chosen by an independent panel of all the entries that we receive on Friday 11th August 2017.
Here’s what to do:
Follow us on our Harrington Brooks Facebook page and/or Twitter page and then tell us what question you would ask Amazon Echo Dot to save you money.
The opening date is Wednesday 2nd August 2017 and the closing date is 1pm (GMT) Friday 11th August so get your question into us by then.
Terms and Conditions:
Social media competition to win an Amazon Echo Dot.
We’re giving one lucky social media user the chance to win an Amazon Echo Dot. There is one available for this competition.
How to enter:
- To enter and be eligible to win the competition, participants must tell us what question they’d ask an Amazon Echo Dot in order to save money. Entries and questions must be posted on either our Harrington Brooks Facebook Page or on a tweet to our Harrington Brooks Twitter Account. Entrants must also follow us before the closing date of Friday 11th August. Terms & conditions apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The opening date is Wednesday 2nd August 2017 and the closing date is 1pm (GMT) Friday 11th August so entries must be sent to us by then.
- The winner will be chosen by an independent panel from all the qualifying entries that we receive by Friday 11th August.
- The winner will be notified via social media by Monday 14th August 2017 at the latest.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive the prize, as described above; there is one prize in total.
- The prize, as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 3pm (GMT) Monday 14th August 2017 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winner’s details and winning question will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- Employees of The One Advice Group directly involved with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Winners may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that The One Advice Group shall not be liable for any failure for the usage of the Amazon Echo Dot once the prize is received by the winners.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is The One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.