#DearHB Terms and Conditions
Ho-Ho-How excited are you for the holidays this year? We think that the most important part of Christmas is having your loved ones around you and spending time, not money. That’s why we want you to tell us about the most thoughtful, low-cost gift you’ve ever given or received. We’ll even put a little extra present in four lucky winners’ stockings, each worth £50! Our prize draw is easy peasy and free to enter.
- If you’re using Twitter, follow us and retweet our pinned prize draw post. Then use the hashtag #DearHB to describe your best, low-budget gift.
- On Facebook, like our page and comment on the pinned post with your favourite sentimental, seasonal present.
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 23.12.2016. Four winners will be chosen at random in an independent draw, which will then be revealed on December 25th.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, retweet our pinned prize draw post and use the hashtag #DearHB to send us your gift ideas. To enter on Facebook, comment on the pinned prize draw post.
Step 3 – Share, follow, retweet, like and remember to submit your entries before the closing date at 23.59 on Friday December 23rd 2016. Good luck!
Social media prize draw for four users to each win £50 worth of Love To Shop vouchers.
There are four £50 prizes available for four winners. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter and be eligible to win our prize draw, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet and use the hashtag #DearHB. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 23.12.2016. Terms, conditions and eligibility apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The prize draw opens at 09:00 on 01.12.2016 and closes at 23:59 on 23.12.2016.
- Four winners will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 24.12.2016 and announced on 25.12.2016.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winners will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize per winner only.
- The prize is as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative(s) will be offered.
- If a winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 25.01.2017 or if the winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winner gives consent for their name and entry to be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts, including our website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- All entries containing unlawful, obscene, offensive or objectionable material will be disqualified. Entries should not contain any logos that would breach copyright laws.
- By entering, you give consent for your entry to be shared on all One Advice Group media channels.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the prize draw and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address. If your entry contains a person under the age of 16, legal consent must have been acquired by the entrant.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
– the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
– technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
– any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is the One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.