About Harrington Brooks
Harrington Brooks is one of the UK's leading debt solution providers. We are currently helping over 57,000 people repay credit by financial management plans and we have a further 18,000+ active clients trusting us to handle their IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement).
By volume of new cases we are the largest IVA provider by some distance; arranging over 20% of all new IVAs since quarter 3 of 2013.
Established in 1998, our intention has always been to be a safe place for people in debt to find counsel and support - ensuring the most suitable advice is given and appropriate solutions provided at all times.
We employ over 500 staff in our offices in Sale, Manchester and the majority are involved in providing personalised debt advice, liaising with creditors or providing customer support and service.
*89% of creditors by value of debt.
** In the period April 2013 to March 2014.
Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd
Financial management plans and full and final settlements are administered by Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd, a wholly owned company of the Harrington Brooks Group.
- Company Number: 03592213 (Registered in England and Wales)
- Data Protection Registration Number: Z6082444
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
One Advice Ltd
Individual Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcy support solutions are provided by One Advice Ltd, a wholly owned company of the Harrington Brooks Group.
- Company Number: 05394623 (Registered in England and Wales)
- Data Protection Registration Number: Z9093576
- Insolvency Practitioners authorised and regulated by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA).